Before we start please make sure you are using Google Chrome. The phrase "Withdrawing ETH" is the same as sending ETH from your Golix wallet to another wallet.
1. Log into your Golix account and select the Wallets Page that is similar to the one below
2. Click on the ETH Wallet and click on Send ETH Option and you will have the screen as below
3 Fill in the details on the form to send/withdraw ETH.
- Label - you write in payment or a statement that you will remember.
- Bitcoin Address - Paste the wallet address where you want to send your ETH to.
- Balance - This shows the total volume of ETH that you have in your Golix ETHWallet.
- Amount -you specify the volume of the ETH that you intend to send/withdraw. The borderline of this box must be in green when you enter the volume that you want to send. If in red it means the volume in your ETH wallet is too little that you can send it (Insufficient Funds).
- Transaction Fees - This amount refers to the transaction charge to send/ withdraw your ETH.
- Total - This is the sum of ETH send/ withdraw PLUS the transaction charge.
After you have filled in all the instructions above you then click on send code, You then receive a six digit code on your mobile that you are suppose to enter on this section and you then click on Submit.
If you fail to receive that six digit code you are supposed to Refresh your page and try again.
Your transaction must appear on the Recent deposit/receive history on the wallet page to show that you have successfully done your Withdrawal.
After following all the above instructions you will have successfully sent/withdrawn ETH.