To get the best service from our Customer Care Centre when processing your withdrawal, kindly take note of the scenarios below.
1. The withdrawal status is "Pending/Cancel"
- This means that we have not yet processed the transaction. It takes us up to 24 hours to process transactions.
- If the transaction has reached more than 24 hours pending, kindly submit an inquiry (ticket) stating the Identification ID of the transaction.
- If you would like to cancel the withdrawal click here.
2. The withdrawal status is "Done"
- This means that the funds have been sent out from our bank account to the beneficiary bank.
- The crediting of the beneficiary account may take 1-3 working days to be settled.
- The time it takes to be settled into your account is beyond our control and we are unable to speed up the crediting of your account once the funds have been sent from our wallet.
If 3 working days pass and the funds are not yet reflecting in your account, kindly submit your ticket stating the Identification ID of the transaction.
If your withdrawal does not fall within these 2 categories, kindly submit a ticket with the Identification ID of the transaction and let us know how we can assist you..
NB: Please be advised that we are working on improving the time it takes to complete a withdrawal process by integrating with the different banks to offer our customers the best service.